[Ti] display madness

Scott Smith scottinma at mac.com
Sat Dec 27 13:54:27 PST 2003

On Dec 27, 2003, at 3:52 PM, cheshirekat wrote:

> If I were in your shoes, I would send the Ti in for repair if there
> isn't
> a nearby Apple Store. If you are concerned that they won't be able to
> observe the problem, then enclose a copy of the screen shots you
> mention
> above along with any other written correspondence you have had with
> Apple
> describing the problem as well as the fact that it has been
> intermittent.
> Hopefully, this will encourage them to perform more than a cursory and
> brief exam for a proper diagnosis.

I am sending it back although it has been behaving perfectly for the
past week.   I have many screen shots on my desktop of when things
weren't going so well.  In November it had the superdrive replaced
along with the logic board.  I suspect that the cable in the display
hinge is the culprit but who knows.

Scott