[Ti] line in

Norm Birtwistle nfb at iaw.com
Sun Dec 28 11:41:09 PST 2003

Hello Eric,

Well, the Ti was the first Apple computer to not accept their previously
standard extended plug. That's the reason I went the USB route and
purchased a Telex M - 560 desktop microphone. By the way, it's
absolutely unbelievable. Also, this microphone shows up separately as a
USB mic in the "input" sound control preference panel. I hope this helps
a little.

Norm