Cannot share internet connection from my ethernet to others using airport

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Wed Dec 31 17:39:28 PST 2003

Hi folks,

Before nothing, Happy New Year!!!!

But still have a sad new, my wife is going to ask me for divorce, with
10.2.5 I usually share the internet connection to her powerbook using
airport.

I was using the ethernet port and she uses the airport. Before 10.2.8 and
10.3.2 I were able to share the internet, now, cannot be done.

I try everything as far as I remember.

Of course using the airport base works but only at the office, at home
doesnt have a base, have to use my pb17 to share the internet.

Please help me, save me from divorce!!!!!

Thanks,
Carlos