[Ti] Neato 2000 CD labeller software

Bill Palmer whpalmer4 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 14:49:59 PST 2003

I can't comment on the Neato software, but my brother reports that the Imation/Sonix
CD label-making software works well under X (native) and actually looks like it was
written for a Mac, not some clumsy PC program ported by an apprentice...

http://www.imation.com/en_US/product.jhtml?Id=IM_PRD414

                Bill