[Ti] Dead Ti :-(

jpe listmail at acedsl.com
Sun Feb 2 02:39:30 PST 2003

Had my Hockey puck go bad on me just now myself. It shorted out where
it stresses near the opening of the puck where the cord connects to it.
I could see the sparking and had no power coming in. Had to disassemble
it and fix the wires and am back getting juice.

Check your puck as suggested, as the Ti won't come out of sleep if the
battery is below a certain level and not connected to wall power.