[Ti] Dead Ti :-(

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 17:56:22 PST 2003

Jeffrey K. Lew tapped out this message on 2/2/2003 5:12 AM

>Holding the Ti's reset button in for more than a few seconds is one
>of the ways to fry the logic board, per Apple. You're supposed to
>push and release the button, then wait for 5 seconds, then attempt to
>restart.

Well I hope I did not do that.
Another couple questions: Does the end of the plug where it goes into the
back of the laptop have a light that glows when it's plugged in and
getting juice?

Is there another small PRAM battery that could be dead?

I suppose I will find out for sure tomorrow when I take it in....