[Ti] High-Speed Internet in NYC Hotels?

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Sun Feb 2 19:42:32 PST 2003

On 2/2/03 7:55 AM, "David Ferleger" <david at ferleger.com> wrote:

> Hi - I'll be traveling shortly to NYC - Manhattan - Anyone
> know/recommend
> any hotel which has high speed internet either thru ethernet or
> wireless in
> hotel rooms there?  Ti G4 / 10.3.2 here

I stayed at the Sheraton a year ago this month -- around 51st and 7th Ave.,
I think -- and they had high speed connections via ethernet that worked
fine; I had no problem connecting with my TiBook/400 (using OS 9 at the
time, but I don't believe OS X would be a problem). If I recall correctly
they added $10/day to the room charge for the connection. Not too bad
considering parking in the hotel garage was about $37/day <G>.

Bob
Bob Bergey -- 215-527-1048 -- Perkasie, PA     <mailto:bob at bergey.net>
Internet Services for the Printing Industry <http://www.printweb.org/>
Web Hosting & E-Mail Services:  BERGEY.NET    <http://www.bergey.net/>