[Ti] airport extreme

Christoph Pistor pistorc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 5 07:35:58 PST 2003

Frank,

thanks for the info. Sounds like it should work with the Ti-400 too. It
will however block the only PC Card slot. It also sounds like I would
need to get the original Apple Airport Extreme base station just for the
drivers. And System 10 would be a requirement since it is that new base
stations requirement. Do you know if a Linksys base station together
with the card would work too, assuming I had the driver

C.