[Ti] Dead Ti500

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Wed Feb 5 08:20:23 PST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, cbirds wrote:

> Henry Kalir tapped out this message on 2/5/2003 3:13 AM
>
> >> Who knows.....my Ti is not running X.
> >
> >Even MORE amazing.
>
> Why is this amazing? It did not come with any X disks...and I know
> nothing about it so therefore would not have installed it or trust my
> work to something I can't fix.

I guess it was just my perception that All Tis were running OS-X.
Obviously I was wrong.

> I am sure this is just a powersupply that has gone bad. I will let you
> know when I find out.

Thanks, and good luck. But, I still maintain that 4 service returns for
the SAME problem are WAY over the acceptable norm! Apple should have given
you a new Ti after the second attempt had failed to rectify the problem.