Jaguar Pixs

Dave Titus bullyt at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 08:31:09 PST 2003

My wife and I just returned from a cruise to Belize, Guatemala, and
Honduras. While visiting the Belize Zoo I was able to take a couple
pictures of a live (albeit sleeping) Jaguar. What a beautiful animal. I
found that I've used a couple of them on my Ti 1 gig as a desktop and
also a screen saver. (You can also try the Ken Burns affect using the
freeware app "Still Life".)

I've uploaded them to my public folder so if anyone is interested
they're welcome to download them.

Herewith Apple's instructions for connecting to a public folder:

> If you're using Mac OS X v10.1, choose Connect To Server from the
> Finder's Go menu and type http://idisk.mac.com/bullyt/Public (my .Mac
> membername is bullyt).

PS: The "cat" on the Ti desktop really impressed the group :-)

Enjoy.

Dave T.
"Imagine what we could do working together"