[Ti] how to get rid of Dock

Charles J. Thompson charlesjt at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 13:34:17 PST 2003

At 3:07 PM -0500 2/6/03, Victor Eijkhout wrote:
>>I am sorry to hear that bouncing icons are still visible.  My
>>Internet Explorer icon continually bounces for no reason at all,
>>often when it has no active window. open
>
>Yes, well. That's what you get for using MicroSoft.

I'm using Safari as often as I can, but Explorer is still the only
browser I know of that enables copying of HTML tables and pasting
them into Excel properly.  Unfortunately, I do that quite often.
I've written a Safari bug report and I know they are aware of the
issue.  If they fix Safari, I may be able to dump Explorer. Then
Excel will be my only MS software.  That one doesn't play trampoline
with its icon.

Cheers!
Charles