[Ti] Jaguar Pixs

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 16:18:05 PST 2003

On  Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:31:09 -0500 Dave Titus <bullyt at mac.com> wrote:

> My wife and I just returned from a cruise to Belize, Guatemala, and
> Honduras. While visiting the Belize Zoo I was able to take a couple
> pictures of a live (albeit sleeping) Jaguar. What a beautiful animal. I
> found that I've used a couple of them on my Ti 1 gig as a desktop and
> also a screen saver. (You can also try the Ken Burns affect using the
> freeware app "Still Life".)

I have a question about Jaguars. I seem to remember the last time I saw one
in the Toronto Zoo. It looked nothing like the animal with Leopard-like
spots that Apple uses on its displays. It was totally jet BLACK! In fact
when it was crouching in the shade about the only way you could see it was
the yellow eyes peering at the crowd.

There has to be two different varieties of Jaguars on our planet.

jg