[Ti] The Sky is NOT Falling

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 08:45:22 PST 2003

Unlike apparently the rest of the world I actually love iMovie 3 and iPhoto
2.

I have had no problems with iMovie and it works just as advertised. If not
better.

All this on a 400/500 TiBook.

I have run Fix Disk Permissions not once but several times (especially after
installing any application).

YMMV