[Ti] Jaguar Pixs

Dave Titus bullyt at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 10:46:17 PST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 08:59 AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:18:05 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Jaguar Pixs
> From: John Griffin <jwegriffin at mac.com>
>
> On  Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:31:09 -0500 Dave Titus <bullyt at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> My wife and I just returned from a cruise to Belize, Guatemala, and
>> Honduras. While visiting the Belize Zoo I was able to take a couple
>> pictures of a live (albeit sleeping) Jaguar.

snip
I have a question about Jaguars. I seem to remember the last time I saw
one
> in the Toronto Zoo. It looked nothing like the animal with Leopard-like
> spots that Apple uses on its displays. It was totally jet BLACK! In
> fact
> when it was crouching in the shade about the only way you could see it
> was
> the yellow eyes peering at the crowd.
>
> There has to be two different varieties of Jaguars on our planet.
>
> jg

As a matter of fact there was a black Jaguar in the same enclosure. He
was pacing around and therefore a difficult subject to photograph
particularly through the mesh of the enclosure. Thus the picture of the
sleeping cat which is more in tune with "Apple's" Jaguar :-)

Trevor mentioned using Disk Utility to access my public folder. After
thinking about it I figured it was the iDisk Utility and found it was a
much easier access tool. There seem to be many ways to accomplish
things in OsX and one tends to forget some of the tools if not used.
Thanks for reminding me - it certainly is quicker access although of
course not available to non Os X users and or pc friends.

Dave T.
"Imagine what we could do working together"