[Ti] Calendars

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Sat Feb 8 12:03:48 PST 2003

Maybe this software would help me -- and give me another reason to upgrade to X  :-)

I usually have several very similar projects going at the same time. I'm looking for a
program that will enable me to see where I am in each project... what has been done
and what I need to do during any given week. The actual tasks for each project are
almost always the same even though there are several "in the works" at any given time.
Each one is usually wrapped up in about 8-12 weeks. I'm frequently on the road with my
Ti Book and keeping track of eveything on wall calendars or similar is too cumbersome.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

Don