[Ti] How do I get more speed from my Ti 400?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Feb 9 11:50:19 PST 2003

söndagen den 9 februari 2003 kl 19.02 skrev Michael Bigley:
> - Rebooting and hold down CMD & S keys to boot into single user mode.
> When command line prompt appears type: fsck -y  repeat process until
> you get a message that says disk appears to be okay.

I understand this will be a check of the hard disk condition. But why
couldn't he do that check with the Disk Utility application and what
effekt would a slight faulty hard disk have on speed performance?
Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 030131
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)