[Ti] mouse advice

Alexandre Kapellos a.kapellos at bluewin.ch
Sun Feb 9 14:23:13 PST 2003

> Hello -
> I really appreciate the help I'm getting as I upgrade some of my
> Titanium parts and pieces!  I ordered the new Travelstar hard drive
> last week (after getting some good advice), and hope to get it soon.
> Now I have a question about mice.  Has anyone had the chance to
> compare the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse with the Kensington
> Wireless StudioMouse?
> They look quite similar, except the Kensington has a little trackpad
> instead of a wheel.
> Any advice?
> Thankyou,
> Malcolm

Hi, Malcolm!
I am using the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse at the moment and it works
really well. The IR receiver is about 3 meters away on the shelf, plugged
into a USB hub. The driver supplied with it is fine too...

When I bought my Powerbook back in 2001, I got a Kensington Optical
"Mouse-in-a-Box" which I ended up never using: ergonomics (too wide) asnd
the clicking and strolling were not very accurate, even with another driver
(USB overdrive). I can't  give you any info about the StudioMouse though...

Alex