[Ti] What a waste ...

Flanders, Camron Brent benhogan at ku.edu
Sun Feb 9 16:04:10 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 08:19  PM, Frank Wiewandt wrote:

> about being a better way was true. Right now , I'm really not sure.
> The reason I
> went with Apple was FCP. Maybe I should take a better look at Avid &
> Vegas
> Video.

	hmm, frank...i am sorry to say but if you are actually thinking of
going to windows then you are on the wrong list.  FCP is the absolute
best video editing software around.  it is used worldwide and in major
editing studios.  Why on earth would you want to go to a wintel
computer running avid?!  If you are a movie editor and buying some
extra hard disks just isnt worth it to you then you may be in the wrong
field.  yes, i agree that the compatablity issue is dumb, but then
again, you didnt check before "throwing money at that machine" so isnt
it partly your fault?  i hope that you can resolve this issue and never
think about "reverse switching" again.

regards,

Camron