[Ti] Trash

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Feb 10 10:30:53 PST 2003

At 16:40 +0000 10-2-2003, Selwyn Ward wrote:
>I have an increasingly chockfull trash bin but I can't get my TiPB (500) to
>empty it. I am using X1.5
>
>Altho' it seems to start to empty & there is much whirring, the instruction
>effectively freezes up the PB and I have to crash to reboot. I have tried
>emptying immediately after reboot (so no possibility of anything in the
>trash being "in use" but the same thing happens.  Can anyone help?

Selwyn - I do not know if this helps:

I asume that you tried ALT-empty trash.

Maybe you have to use one of the Delete utilities (MatchMod, Delete
It, etc) that remove stubborn rubbish.  But your problem sounds more
fundamental than that.  Although once empty, your problem may go away?

Did you run Repair Disk Permissions from the Disk Utility?

Trevor