[Ti] TiBook AC Adapter in an AlBook?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 16:45:36 PST 2003

T.L.Miller tapped out this message on 2/10/2003 6:40 PM

>It fits and the specs read the same except that the AlBook's adapter says
>24.5 volts and the TiBook's says 24 volts. The AlBook's manual say use
>only the one that came with it, but would using the TiBook's hurt?

I recently took my Ti to the shop and none of the adapeters would work
with it.... all were different. Found that one from an iBook worked but
he thought I blew it out since the light went off. Still do not know why
it would not boot, but they claim it is working now with my own adapter
so I will pick up.
He says that adapter is the wrong one! It's what apple sent me.