[Ti] Pre-purchase advice?

Holly Sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Tue Feb 11 18:32:03 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 05:50  PM, Rick Banuelos wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 01:52  PM, Dragonberry.com wrote:
> One more thing... As soon as you see fit, get a keyboard protector for
> your screen. I don't know if key scratches are going to be a problem
> with the 17", but I always like to do things proactively.

Speaking of which is anyone using the iSkin Keyboard Protector
(http://iskinprotect.com)? Or the “Laptop ScreensavRz” (display
protection) and “Wildeepz” (Display Cushion Upgrade)? See
http://www.radtech.us/

I’m curious to hear if people on the list are using the above products
and what they think of them.

Thanks,
Holly
hsisson at rogers.com