[Ti] Pre-purchase advice?

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Wed Feb 12 07:45:48 PST 2003

> Speaking of which is anyone using the iSkin Keyboard Protector
> (http://iskinprotect.com)? Or the ³Laptop ScreensavRz² (display
> protection) and ³Wildeepz² (Display Cushion Upgrade)? See
> http://www.radtech.us/
>
> I¹m curious to hear if people on the list are using the above products
> and what they think of them.
>
> Thanks,
> Holly
> hsisson at rogers.com

Been using the Laptop ScreensavRz as well as the PowerSleevz and I find both
of them to be great.   I have used other products in the past, traveling all
over the world in my job, but these two seem to work, and work well.
Not affiliated with Radtech.us, I am actually a war and post conflict
photographer, spent most of last year working in the Caucasus Region like in
Chechnya, maintain a flat in both the States and in Geneva, Switzerland, so
I do travel a lot.  I just find their products work well and they are easy
to deal with.  And they take care of and keep my my Ti in good shape. :)
Just my 2 cents...
Best
FRED