[Ti] Pre-purchase advice?

MA501Guy at aol.com MA501Guy at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 17:35:29 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/11/03 9:32:08 PM, hsisson at rogers.com writes:

<< I’m curious to hear if people on the list are using the above products

and what they think of them.

Thanks,

Holly >>

I've been using the i skin keyboard protector, which acts to protect the
screen from those keyboard marks. it fits perfectly, and you can even use the
keyboard while the protector is on....I'd recommend NOT having it on all the
time, since the powerbook does vent from the keyboard, but then again I've
not notice any serious problems using the laptop while the iskin is resting
on the keys.

Alan