[Ti] 17" shipping estimates?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu Feb 13 07:54:19 PST 2003

>On 2/13/03 7:24 AM, "Robert Ameeti" <robert at ameeti.net> wrote:
>
>>> For those of you with 17" PowerBooks on order, have you received any word
>>> about when yours will be shipped?
>>
>> My MacConnection order placed 1/16 went from an overly optimistic 2/10 to a
>> date that I had thought was realistic from the beginning: 3/15
>
>I am holding off for RevB but have been paying close attention to see what
>the wait may be when that is announced.

Better hold off for Rev C. I hear that will be when they really get serious and get rid of all the problems. Right now they just want to ship the darn thing.      ;-)

>I see a lot of people expecting delivery for late March to mid April. Steve
>mentioned a wait at the Expo - anyone remember how long it was?

He said it would ship 'next month'. That means that he will ship 1 before the end of February. That is how I guessed I'd be seeing mine around the middle of March.
--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net