[Ti] Software Update everybody

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Fri Feb 14 01:17:43 PST 2003

On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 06:52  am, Chris Olson wrote:

>> Bill Reburn tapped out this message on 2/13/2003 5:35 PM
>>
>>> "The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved
>>> reliability
>>> for the following applications, services and technologies: Address
>>> Book,
>>> Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire, Graphics, OpenGL, and
>>> Sherlock. It
>>> includes AFP and Windows file service improvements, as well as
>>> audio, disc
>>> recording, graphics, and printing improvements."
>
> For web developers who use your Apache webserver with PHP on your Mac
> to develop PHP webpages, be advised that this latest upgrade replaces
> your /etc/httpd/httpd.conf file for Apache and disables PHP for you,
> without warning.

I do just this, so I am very pleased that you brought to my attention.
Will save me half an hour of wondering why PHP isn't working I'm sure :)

At least they save our old .conf file for us. If they just deleted it I
would be very cheesed off :)

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue