[Ti] 10.2.4 Update wiped out my Services :=)

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Feb 14 11:15:30 PST 2003

>It's a shame that Apple still "breaks" a lot of services/config on
>installations of OSX, this is the kind of "schoolboy error" that I
>never saw form Sun when I used to use Solaris from 1995 -1999.

I don't think that is a fair analysis at all. In light of what I
previously posted about clear documentation about loss of third party
services; combined with the fact that these services on my boxen are
working fine:
BBEDIT
FUGU
Fire
OmniDictionary
OmniDiskSweeper
OmniWeb
Navigator

These things might suggest that the third party developers may be the
ones who deserver "schoolboy error" status.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com