[Ti] Mail Problem / System Prefs Problem

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Feb 16 07:57:14 PST 2003

At MacFixit they have determined that many of the problems like yours can be
resolved by running the latest "Combo" OS update over the latest one you
did. So, if you did your 10.2.4 update with the smaller package (40
something Megs) you should obtain the file "MacOSX10.2.4CombinedUpd.dmg" and
run it. It is huge - 76 Meg (It took me 7 hours to download with my dialup
connection) but worth the trouble.

For some reason, updating with the Combo seems to do a lot of little things
that go untouched with the incremental updater. My update went so smoothly
not one permission needed repair (a first).

jg