[Ti] Update/"Services" Woes [slight reprise]

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 11:17:34 PST 2003

According to Neil Cadsawan:

>I've still got all my Services after updating to 10.2.4.  I've got
>FruitMenu, Metalifizer, TinkerTool, and Visage installed as well.
>I'm running on a PBG4 667.  And I've still got my BBEdit Services
>menu too.
>
>-Neil

Thanks Neil, but what exactly is listed in the BBEdit services menu?
I re-installed all my other apps, and it actually allows Services to
open immediately rather than having to attempt two or three times.
But my question was how many routines are actually listed in others'
BBEdit menus in "Services". Thanks.

~flippper