[Ti] mail.app [off topic]

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Sun Feb 16 15:27:23 PST 2003

Derek - re 'cache' in mail.app -- deleting those pesky addresses.

Under Window, there's a choice ADDRESS HISTORY.

These are all or many of the addresses you have received email from
(including spam too!)
and there is a button REMOVE FROM HISTORY.   I assume you can select
them all (with
Command-A ?) and remove them all that way.

Good luck

David

PS  You can also pick and choose which ones you want to ADD to the
address book from
the same ADDRESS HISTORY window

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com