[Ti] Big windows-mac troubles

Chris Olson chris at mercury1.astcomm.net
Mon Feb 17 22:02:08 PST 2003

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 11:02 PM, Ted wrote:

> On large files I ALWAYS have to hook the Ti through Ethernet.  Airport
> ALWAYS craps out when trying to transfer large files.  I have tried
> with
> each version of OS-X and still have had no luck.  I wonder if 11.g
> handles
> large files better???

I would say that's a configuration problem.  I regularly move CD
ISO9660 images (~650MB per image) over wireless from my Ti to the
network server, with absolutely no problems whatsoever.  I have also
moved the same images from Ti to Ti using a wireless bridge (not going
thru a WAP) connection with no problems.

--
Chris Olson
Network Administrator