[Ti] [OT] Quark on OSX(Classic)

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Fri Feb 21 08:40:22 PST 2003

>On 2/21/03 8:17 AM, "Tarik Bilgin" <tarik at opalblue.com> wrote:
>
> The big problem is that lowest spec G4 we just bought is the dual 1 Gig
> machine, so that wont even boot into 9 afaik!
>
> sounds like this is gonna get nasty...
>
> for the record we have Express 4.1.1 here...
>
> I've just picked up a magazine called "print Media management" off one
> of the Quark kids' desks. TIme to start reading up about Adobe ID...
>
> --
> Tarik

It might!  ;-)

I guess it all depends on what people are comfortable with to get their
shtuff done. For some those small niggles in OSX are easy to deal with, not
me though.

Dual 1Gig machine only able to boot into OSX? I thought only the newest
models can't boot to OS9? (the 1.25/1.45)??

You're going to find a lot of interesting feedback on this. Many are very
resistant to having Adobe be the left right and centre of their design
toolbox. Personally I do not care. I need the tools to get the job done, if
they happen to all come from Adobe at the moment - so what. Nothiing is
forever.

Goodluck, anything else I can help with don't hesistate to ask.

Bill Reburn