[Ti] Desktop Pictures

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:47:23 PST 2003

lördagen den 22 februari 2003 kl 09.02 skrev b:

> Is the desktop picture set at center, or stretch to screen, or maybe
> 'original' size? If it's running OSX you should have the same choices
> for display as on the Ti: Center, Fill screen, Stretch to fill screen,
> and Tile.

Where do I find these preferences on how to show the picture? Is it
something added in the latest OS X 10.2.x-versions? On my 10.2.1 it is
only possible, as far as I can see, to choose which map to to show
pictures from, how often to change them and if they should change
randomly. At the moment I therefor get some pictures being shown only
partly because it it bigger than the screen, some fitting perfectly and
some filling the screen with what I guess you would call the
Tile-version.

I thought that the best solution for me would be to place equally and
correct sized pictures in a special desktop map but if the preferences
you indicate above is available that would be so much easier.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat w more Oct details 030221
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)