[Ti] MAC commercial ... The truth??? You decide...

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 22 11:16:33 PST 2003

Bill Reburn tapped out this message on 2/22/2003 1:57 PM

>Isn't that awesome?

No, it doesn't say much for "upgrading".

>Not too long ago 100% were *forced* to use it! (because nothing better
>existed ;-)

Which is still the case...

>Thank god for OSX!

Uh, yuh, this is what the PC users must be saying.

I think you missed the point. Os 9  has no "dock". The parody was
complaining about a dock, and therefore was about X, which 70% are NOT
using much to Apple's chagrin, and folks are dumping Macs at an alarming
rate, helped by this crash-a-day operating
system-that-feels-like-a-bad-webpage.
Just my opinion . :-)

No flames please,  I'll just go  back to my corner and see what reason
the "print center/modem center" is not holding its preferences today.
(Lord, give me back my chooser!)