[Ti] please help

Scott Wilcoxen wilcoxen at ucla.edu
Sat Feb 22 16:57:01 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 22, 2003, at 04:43  PM, Mark Swanson wrote:

> I keep getting a grayed out screen and a dialog box that says i must
> restart my computer.  I says to push the power button for several
> seconds.  The dialog box is in several languages.  Everything freezes
> and i must restart.  what is this

Hey Mark,
Are you running anything in the PCMCIA slot on the left side of your
Powerbook?  I had a series of these crashes when ever I ran my Cisco
Aironet Card in the PC card slot.  Any new hardware in general???

Scott
--
Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car.
                 -- Evan Davis