[Ti] Invisible Dock

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sun Feb 23 07:40:54 PST 2003

>I've been using it for months without issue.

Ya, and my kids been wearing his pants low for at least as long without an issue. Your point?

The point that several have tried to make in this forum over and over is that immediately after each OS upgrade, many users come here and whine about Apple and how their system doesn't work and how sucky the upgrade is. Then they whine that the after market developers who write freeware or very low cost shareware or commercial software are lousy companies cuz they don't have large, efficient tech support companies. We usually work it through to find that they are running all kinds of hacks and such. Ones that are 'absolute musts'.

Don't get me wrong, I do have additional stuff like Fruit Menu and some other icon activity going on in the menu bar. I just feel it is wise to be selective and minimize the number of interactions that software add ons will cause when adding things that only look cool.

--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

Nothing of any importance can be taught. It can only be learned, and with blood and sweat.