[Ti] a Mac OS X/Windows dual booting machine

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Sun Feb 23 10:13:22 PST 2003

>>> Apple could have a Mac OS X/Windows dual booting machine on the market and
>>> have the world once again beat a path to 1 Infinite Loop.
>
> Why should we encourage them to stoop to the lowest common denominator?
> They've already gone too far with that.......

Yes, I totally agree.. We should start a No-Winblows on Mac's list?! I have
already owned a Mac that boots Windows and I can honestly say - I hope I
NEVER see it again!

The Mac is doomed because of all you VPC users out there!! Why pollute our
Unix blessed future with that garbage?

Hehehe.

Laugh people laugh...

Bill Reburn