Tip for MS Wheel Mouse Optical users.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sun Feb 23 15:16:12 PST 2003

OK I hate the company and I own a original one button Apple mouse that
I got free with my Jaguar purchase in Thailand but since I was able to
buy this wheel mouse optical via a Microsoft employee for $10 I'll use
it. Anyway, the tip I have is that I currently set the scroll wheel
when the scroll wheel's mouse button is pressed  to do horizontal
scrolling so that when I'm in the finder in browser view I can easily
scroll left and right but just holding down the scroll wheel and
scrolling.