[Ti] Safari Tabs

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 15:24:37 PST 2003

According to Loren Schooley:

>Tabbing is a nice feature, but Ive kinda got used to not using tabs after
>shifting to Safari. well, Ive just got to get used to tabbing again ;)
>
>Cmd-click will open a link in a new tab
>
>Cmd-Shift-click will open a link in a new tab in the background
>
>Cmd-Option-click will open a link in a new window
>
>Cmd-Option-Shift-click will open a link in a new window in the background
>

>How did I find out? When you hover over a link, Safari shows you what it
>would do if you clicked that link in the status bar. Very convenient.

Wow, great stuff. I normally don't use the status bar, but a quick
check shows all of the 'what-ifs', that's terrific.

I'm curious about this: Does the Terminal 'write' routine give the
entire Debug menu, with 'User agent', 'Supported protocols', and the
"Open Page With' menu item that lists most of the other browsers on
board?

~flipper