[Ti] Safari Tabs

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 08:17:16 PST 2003

Dave Friesen tapped out this message on 2/25/2003 11:11 AM

>v.62 is the version now publically available.

About this new browser: can someone please tell me if there is ANY
browser that works for making websites where you can just drag the folder
across it and use it like a file system or just the file from the desktop
to open it? This is tough to do from a dock, so how can I accomplish this
as I do with the popup windows in 9? I simply have all my projects lined
up at the bottom, drag the file over the browser to check the work.

I am having a lot of trouble with X because nothing seems to drag
normally, either that or certain applications are not as flexible about
what they can open. We're talking Simple Text here so nothing that
complicated.  I just can't figure out how to make the work flow as fast
in X and would like to take advantage of my G4's speed, all of them not
just the Ti.