[Ti] Safari Tabs

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 09:11:41 PST 2003

Tarik Bilgin tapped out this message on 2/25/2003 11:48 AM

>sorry I'm really confused about what you are trying to do...could you
>explain again pls?

Yes I think I need to explain better because I am not trying to do
anything like Windows.
I just want to take an HTML file from my desktop, preferably from a popup
folder, (yeah I know X has no popup folders) and drag it onto the browser
to display local HTML that I am working on.
I can drag a whole folder of files onto Netscape, but I use that less
than just dragging one file.
This way, my individual sites are tucked away on the HD/Documents folder
but the ones I need to work on are lined up in front of me and I can go
in directly rather than doing File>Open to test.
It's not like using BBEDIT where you hit a button and it previews, I am
hand coding so I need to have some short way of doing this. X seems a bit
restrictive in this sense either that or I have not found a workaround.