[Ti] Safari Tabs

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 10:48:24 PST 2003

According to cbirds:

>  >I always just used "Open File" [Cmd-O] in the browser, and navigated
>>to the html file from there. No problem.
>
>Are you kidding? If I had to do that every time I wanted to check a page
>I'd be here forever.

Yeah okay, so, set your htm files to auto open in whatever browser
you want. Or right-click, like I do and pick open with.

I, just now, dragged an Index.htm file [from Macromedia help] to the
safari icon in the Dock, and it launched Safari, and displayed. Then
I dragged the same file across an open, empty Mozilla window, and it
displayed, without hesitation. Where's the problem???

I'm sure, given what you've said, that you use extensions on your
coded files. So, I am at a loss as to why you're having difficulty
getting htm or html files tp open, or launch, or display in
already-launched browsers.

~flipper