lines on screen

Bux-Mont MUG info at buxmontmug.org
Tue Feb 25 11:27:38 PST 2003

I know this has been an issue here before but I don't recall the info
(sorry). Blue line has appeared on my Ti500 screen vertically on the
left side. Is there any remedy other than sending it in for service (or
living with it)? Is this on its way to being a very pricey doorstop?

Thanks much,

Dan

=====================================
A message from
Bucks & Montgomery Counties' Macintosh Users Group
(Bux-Mont MUG)
Serving Suburban Philadelphia & Allentown, PA
http://www.buxmontmug.org
info at buxmontmug.org
---
Meeting the first Thursday of every month
Telford Community Bldg, Telford, PA
---
Members: UGN, UGA, AACUG, APCUG, Mid-Atlantic MUG Team
Join a MUG! http://www.apple.com/usergroups