[Ti] Safari Tabs

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 17:35:48 PST 2003

On  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:48:25 -0500 Obrecht, Jerry A
<Jerry.A.Obrecht at mdnt.com> wrote:

> I don't know how to correct your situation other than perhaps to (dare I =
> say it?) re-install Safari.  I have Safari .60 on my 1GHz TiBook (1GB =
> RAM) running 10.2.1, and have not had any problem with Safari (or the =
> OS) retaining preferences.  Are you on at least 10.2?  I seem to recall, =
> on the Apple download site, that you need 10.2 at a minimum for Safari.

I am on 10.2.4. Every time I restart and go into Safari, I discover it
suffers from Alzhiemers. It forgets which folder I want things downloaded
into, it forgets that I no longer use IE as the preferred Browser, it
forgets what I use for a Home Page and it forgets the text editor I prefer.

I never had this happen with any other browser.

jg