[Ti] Hello, can anyone READ these days?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu Feb 27 07:44:42 PST 2003

>I assume this was a problem with Earthlink servers so I notified them to please see what was
>going on else all my lists would be unsubbed. I think tech support, everywhere, has hit rock bottom, either that or no one can read.

No. I think it is about all tech support departments have put their personnel through the Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics speed reading course. They can scan an email very fast and pick out the 8 words that summarize what the problem is. All they then have to do is press on of the 12 function keys that will auto type an email back telling you how it was your fault.

This is a very economical way to run tech support.

--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish.