17" PB: Call re status of orders?

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Thu Feb 27 08:16:22 PST 2003

Yesterday, an Apple Store rep in the Order Status Department told me
that 17" PB would start shipping today, Feb 27, he was sure, and that
mine would be shipped sometime between today and March 20 (the latter
being the date on the OrderStatus report).

That info contradicted what an Apple Store rep in the Sales unit told
me yesterday which is that new as well as old orders for the 17" will
ship 3 to 5 weeks from that day.

In case anyone is interested, I suggest that we post here any such
reports we have
when we call the Apple Store so we can help one another piece things
together.

Thanks!

David Ferleger, Esq.
10 Presidential Blvd, Suite 115
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
610-668-2221    610-668-3889 fax

http://www.ferleger.com
Web Site for Legal, Disability & Jewish Links / Come visit!
email  mailto:david at ferleger.com