[Ti] Hello, can anyone READ these days?

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 08:47:49 PST 2003

Robert Ameeti tapped out this message on 2/27/2003 10:44 AM

>No. I think it is about all tech support departments have put their
>personnel through the Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics speed reading course.
>They can scan an email very fast and pick out the 8 words that summarize
>what the problem is. All they then have to do is press on of the 12
>function keys that will auto type an email back telling you how it was
>your fault.

Actually I think I have found the problem. All the people who have
answered me are not English speaking since ELN has sent most of their
tech support business to INDIA. So it is really not their fault that they
don't understand the question, even if they are tech savvy.

Here is the latest response which didn't make sense:

>It appears that the mail you have received is of the group listings.

LOL - what does that even mean?