OT wireless access

Frank Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 09:31:07 PST 2003

I could not think of a better place to ask this so---

I have a client that i develop a web site for their hotel - he wants to
be the best in our area - I said you need wireless access - so he's
going to do it. His hotel has cable internet- how would you go about
putting access in?  buy a Linksys 802.11b base and set it up - use
encryption so only those that have a room would have access to it?

any ideas and input would be appreciated.

frank farwell
Council Bluffs IA (where in the h is that? next to Omaha NE)