[Ti] Poll

Jay Vaughan jv at access-music.de
Fri Jan 3 08:47:32 PST 2003

rev. A tiBook, originally 400mhz, 1gig RAM, OSX-exclusively.

I have replaced:

	- keyboard (once)
	- entire system *case*, due to cracking around the headphone jack
	- DVD

At this point, particularly after the second bit of hardware work
which can only be described as having been like trying to put the
guts back in the goose, I feel I am a little too intimate with my
tiBook.

I have issues with the battery.  It falls out, no matter what I do.
The case just can't handle its weight without stress any more.  This
tiBook is stationary mostly anyway.

Pissed about Rev A. Firewire, but still I need to hold on a while to upgrade.

I will definitely get another tiBook though.

--
Jay Vaughan
Access Music
jv at access-music.de