[Ti] Anyone know how to get a replacement latch?

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Fri Jan 3 09:09:02 PST 2003

At 12:11 AM -0700 1/3/03, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
>On 1/2/03 11:10 PM, "Christopher Owens" <cwosigns at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> And unless you're a competitor with Apple, I doubt they care about your
>> company information.  Just make sure you do a backup.
>
>True-- but sensitive info is still sensitive, and the original poster's
>company probably isn't concerned with how much apple cares

Exactly.

If I bought even the cheapest iBook as a temporary replacement as Christopher suggested, I would have to pay a $100 restocking fee.  I also consider too dishonest for me.  Google found two places where I think that I can buy the latch for $89, which is cheaper than the $100, and a lot less hassle.  I think that I have found a used one for $30 which is starting to sound reasonable.