[Ti] Poll

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 09:27:07 PST 2003

Soldering iron, steady hand, big b at lls. :-)

You need to remove a surface mounted resistor and bridge another connection. It's not hard but it ain't easy. Don't mess with it unless you practice removing *very* small components from a circuit board first. Too much heat and you can very easily fry your motherboard.

My 400/500 has worked flawlessly since Spring. A bigger HD and a full compliment of RAM never hurts either.